The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP), Nepal has released Program Implementation Guideline for annual program implementation at Local Level.
- The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP), Nepal
- Program Implementation Guideline (Local Level)
- Program Implementation Guideline (Province Level)
- Organogram and Reporting Mechanism of Nepalese Health System in Federal Context
- Department of Health Services (DoHS), Ministry of Health and Population
- HEALTH ORGANIZATION PROFILE
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.