The Ministry of Health and Population, Gandaki Province approved the procedure for the management of Free Blood and Blood Related Services in Gandaki Province. This guideline is enacted as per the mandate of the Provincial Health Policy to ensure free blood and blood product related services for citizens.
- National (Nepal) Ambulance Guideline 2078
- World Blood Donor Day: Give blood and keep the world beating
- Who can give blood? Safe blood saves lives!
- Blood Connects us All – World Blood Donor Day
- World Blood Donor Day 2019: Safe Blood for all!
- What can you do? Give blood. Give now. Give often – World Blood Donor Day, 14 June 2017
- National Guideline Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- National Action Plan for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Nepal
- DoHS Annual Health Report 2079/80
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.