The Ministry of Health and Population, Gandaki Province approved the procedure for the management of Free Blood and Blood Related Services in Gandaki Province. This guideline is enacted as per the mandate of the Provincial Health Policy to ensure free blood and blood product related services for citizens.
- National (Nepal) Ambulance Guideline 2078
- World Blood Donor Day: Give blood and keep the world beating
- Who can give blood? Safe blood saves lives!
- Blood Connects us All – World Blood Donor Day
- World Blood Donor Day 2019: Safe Blood for all!
- What can you do? Give blood. Give now. Give often – World Blood Donor Day, 14 June 2017
- National Guideline Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.