The Ministry of Health and Population, Gandaki Province has endorsed a new Provincial Health Policy 2078 to ensure the fundamental right to health. The newly endorsed health policy envisions to produce healthy and happy citizens for a prosperous province.
Right relating to health
- Every citizen shall have the right to free basic health services from the State, and no one shall be deprived of emergency health services.
- Every person shall have the right to get information about his or her medical treatment.
- Every citizen shall have equal access to health services.
- Every citizen shall have the right of access to clean drinking water and sanitation.
- HEALTH CONTENTS – CONSTITUTION OF NEPAL
- National Health Policy-2019, Nepal
- Health Policy 2076 | MoSD, Karnali Province- Nepal
- National Health Policy 2076- MoHP
- National Oral Health Policy-2070, NEPAL
- Mental Health Policy, Nepal
- Progress of the Health and Population Sector, 2020/21 (NJAR Report)
- Ministry of Health & Population
- Provincial Health Laboratory Profile- Gandaki
- Role description of National Health Training Centre and Provincial Health Training Centres
- List of Trainings Offered by National Health Training Centre
- Nepal National Adaptation Plan, 2021-2050 [Summary for Policymakers]
- Mayors urge local action to strengthen air quality data monitoring
- WHO calls on countries to increase taxes on alcohol and sugary sweetened beverages
- Request for Proposals! NHRC Undergraduate, Graduate and Provincial Research Grant 2080
- Guideline for Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Ausadi Upachar) Program
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.