The World Health Summit is the annual conference of the M8 Alliance of Academic Health Centres, Universities, and National Academies. Through the Inter-Academy Partnership (IAP) for Health, it is organized in collaboration with all National Academies of Medicine and Science.
The World Health Summit aims to improve health all over the planet, catalyzing that process through collaboration and open dialogue, and steering tomorrow’s agenda to improve research, education, healthcare, and policy outcomes. It brings together the Academia, researchers, physicians, government officials, industry, Civil society as well as NGOs and healthcare systems all over the world to address the most pressing issues facing every facet of Global health and medicine in the world now and in the future and beyond.
The World Health Summit is built on the stable foundation of academic excellence provided by the M8 Alliance and has strong political support from a variety of partners at global, national, and Institutional levels.
- Bring together all stakeholders at the level of equals
- Establish a unique and sustainable high-level forum and network
- Help define the future of medicine, research, and healthcare
- Find answers to major health challenges – both today and tomorrow
- Make global recommendations and set health agendas worldwide
Central topics will be: The Health of the African Youth, Advancing Technology for Health in Africa, Infectious Diseases and Global Health Security, Stemming the Tide of Non-Communicable Diseases in Low- and Middle-Income Countries and Inter-Sectoral Action for Health.
- Regional Meeting 2021, Kampala, Uganda & Digital June 27-30, 2021
- World Health Summit 2021 Berlin, Germany & DigitalOctober 24-26, 2021
More info: https://regionalmeetinguganda.com/m8-alliance/
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
- Nepal restricts trans-fatty acids in food
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Updated)
- HPV Vaccine Demonstration Guideline 2080
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.