World Contraception Day (WCD) takes place on September 26th every year. The annual worldwide campaign was launched in 2007. WCD’s mission is to improve awareness of contraception and to enable young people to make informed choices on their sexual and reproductive health.
World Contraception Day is supported by a coalition of 15 international Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), governmental organizations and scientific and medical societies.
”Your Life: Promoting Sexual Health Across the Globe”
- Call for Applications for ASTMH Travel Awards 2023
- World Oral Health Day: Accelerate action to achieve universal coverage for oral health
- Harness digital health for Universal Health Coverage
- International Confederation of Midwives Congress Bursary Bali 2023
- GRN Pump-priming Research Workshop Grants 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.