The Asia Harm Reduction Forum (AHRF) is a non-profit and interdisciplinary organization that advances public health education for the improvement of lives and environments across the globe. It is an international avenue for experts, academics, and advocates to share and exchange research findings, product developments, and pragmatic solutions on tobacco harm reduction that can address the prevailing health concerns in society. Ultimately, its goal is to incorporate harm reduction in the formulation of policies among Asian countries to guarantee the promotion and protection of overall health and well-being.
- To provide a global platform for leading experts, researchers, legislators, and thinkers to discuss emerging issues, practices, and policies on harm reduction, public health, and policy formulation;
- To exchange and disseminate evidence-based information, effective applications, and practical solutions that can address societal health challenges and contribute to the improvement of collective well-being among members of the Asian region and the world; and
- To expand the collaborative community of professionals and supporters, and increase the support in the organization that can effectively forward the advocacy on harm reduction and health promotion on a wider scale.
The 4th Asia Harm Reduction Forum will be held on June 28, from 4 PM – 7 PM Philippine Standard Time.
- Call for Applications for ASTMH Travel Awards 2023
- World Oral Health Day: Accelerate action to achieve universal coverage for oral health
- Harness digital health for Universal Health Coverage
- International Confederation of Midwives Congress Bursary Bali 2023
- GRN Pump-priming Research Workshop Grants 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.