The 12th World Congress for Hair Research will be held at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre, Australia, from 18 – 21 November 2022 and will focus on new knowledge and emerging treatments of hair disease. Don’t miss your opportunity to connect with industry colleagues and friends at this world class event.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 5 November 2022
Congress Dates: 18 – 21 November 2022
At Hair 2022, authors are encouraged to submit abstracts on one of the following themes:
- Morphogenesis, neogenesis and tissue engineering
- Alopecia Areata
- Hair Follicle Immunology
- Male and female pattern hair loss
- Gene discovery and Gene therapy
- Cicatricial Alopecia
- The Dermal Papilla
- Lasers for hair removal & regrowth
- Paediatric hair loss
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Post Finasteride Syndrome
- Stem Cells, Stem Cell Niches
- Hair fibre structure and function and shine
- Hair Transplantation
- Ethnic Hair
- Emerging treatments for hair loss
- Auxiliary cells
- Free papers
- Transgender Hair and Health (New!)
- International Consensus and Global Registries (New!)
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.