The 6th Food Safety and Zoonoses Symposium for Asia Pacific: Current Update on Emerging Pandemic Diseases and Food System
The 6th Food Safety and Zoonoses Symposium for Asia Pacific will be conducted during 26-27 August 2021 by Veterinary Public Health Centre for Asia Pacific (VPHCAP), Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Chiang Mai University. In this special occasion, this year we integrate this symposium to the Global Health Institute-Thailand 2021 to encourage, strengthen and generate innovative knowledge between academic experiences in food safety and zoonoses together with expert, government, private, academic scientists, graduate and doctoral-level students in the Asia Pacific region and global level. This symposium will call for abstract for online oral or E-poster presentation with a peer-review proceeding and provide a chance for outstanding research topics to publish in the Veterinary Integrative Sciences Journal (special issue in September 2021).
- 26 August 2021, AM: Pandemic Threats
- 26 August 2021, PM: Impacts of COVID-19 on Food Systems
- 27 August 2021, AM: Antimicrobial Resistance
- 27 August 2021, PM: Food Safety Risk Assessment
- Pandemic and emerging diseases
- Animal disease outbreak
- Food safety and food hygiene
- Food security and food innovation
- Socio-economic impacts on food systems
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Risk assessment
- 30 June 2021 Deadline for abstract and full paper submission
- 15 July 2021 Notification of acceptance and suggestion for revision
- 30 July 2021 Final submission of full paper
Opportunity for :
- Graduate and doctoral-level students
- Young- and mid-level scientists
- Private sectors
- Attendee: -no registration fee-
- Presenter: 900 THB
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.