Nepal Health Research Council with support of World Health Organization (WHO) Country Office for Nepal is organizing the Training Workshop on Operational Research on Climate Resilient Health System in Nepal, 03 – 08 May 2022. The aim of this workshop is to enhance country capacity on operational research on climate resilient health system involving both researchers and policy makers in Nepal. Interested participants for the workshop are requested to submit their brief CV and one-page application highlighting motivation for participation and future availability for research and training workshops. The deadline for submission is on 26 April 2022.
The eligibility for participants:
- At least Master Degree in Environmental Sciences, Epidemiology, Public Health or Statistics
- At least three years professional experience either teaching, health service or research
- High priority will be given to faculty members or researchers who are experienced on climate change and health research
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC)
- Eighth National Summit of Health and Population Scientists in Nepal 2022
- Nepal National Adaptation Plan, 2021-2050 [Summary for Policymakers]
- List of Approved Institutional Review Committee (IRC), NHRC
- NHRC approval processing fee (Effective from March 7, 2018)
Hello Ian interested in this .
Please apply as per the given instruction. Best wishes.
Comments are closed.