The Epidemiology and Diseases Control Division has published a ‘Pocket Book for the People in Home Isolation’ to guide peoples during home isolation due to COVID-19.
- List of Laboratories for SARS CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test in Nepal
- List of Laboratories for COVID19 testing in Nepal (RT-PCR)
- List of COVID-19 Hospitals (COVID-19 Care Units) in Nepal
- National Testing-Guidelines for COVID-19 (Version 5), Nepal (Latest)
- List of Certified COVID-19 Antigen kits in Nepal
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.