To regulate the medical education and maintain quality, Medical Education Commission (MEC) provide the eligibility certificate to the students for UG, PG, Fellowship and other High Level Training. Here is the application process for Eligibility Certificate for health science students in Nepal.
Application submission portal: MEC Eligibility
Basic Information required
- Passport Size Photo
- Full Name
- Grandfather’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Secondary Phone Number
- Secondary Email
- Permanent Address
- Temporary Address, Etc.
Guardian’s Information (Name, Address, Email, Phone Number)
Education: SLC/SEE Detail (Institute Country, Institute Name, Registration Number, Percentage or GPA, Pass out Year, Institute Address, Marks Obtained, etc)
Apply for Eligibility: Apply for UG Eligibility / Apply for PG Eligibility / Apply for Fellowship / Apply for High Level Training, Degree/Course, Institution Detail, Bank Voucher, Etc. Details.
- Nepal Nursing Council (NNC)
- Nepal Medical Council (NMC)
- Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC)
- Nepal Pharmacy Council
- Nepal Ayurvedic Medical Council (NAMC)
- Medical Education Commission (MEC)
- Medical Education Commission (MEC) Eligibility Certificate
- Syllabus for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination 2020
- List of Registered Postgraduate Medical (Health Professionals) Programs in Nepal
- Medical Education Commission Syllabus for Postgraduate Entrance Examination (2020)
- Syllabus for Postgraduate Integrated Entrance Examination
- Syllabus for Bachelor in Public Health (BPH) Common Entrance Examination
- Syllabus for MBBS/BDS/BSc Nursing/BASLP/B Perfusion Technology Common Entrance Examination
- Syllabus for Bachelor in Nursing Science (BNS) Common Entrance Examination
- Syllabus for BAMS/BSc MLT/BSc MIT/BPT/B Pharm/B Optometry Common Entrance Examination
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.