To regulate the medical education and maintain quality, Medical Education Commission (MEC) provide the eligibility certificate to the students for UG, PG, Fellowship and other High Level Training. Here is the application process for Eligibility Certificate for health science students in Nepal.
Related reading: Document Required & Application Process for No Objection Certification
Government of Nepal, Medical Education Commission (MEC) listed the following things that should consider when applying for MEC Eligibility Certificate.
Application submission portal: MEC Eligibility
Basic Information required
- Passport Size Photo
- Full Name
- Grandfather’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Secondary Phone Number
- Secondary Email
- Permanent Address
- Temporary Address, Etc.
Guardian’s Information (Name, Address, Email, Phone Number)
Education: SLC/SEE Detail (Institute Country, Institute Name, Registration Number, Percentage or GPA, Pass out Year, Institute Address, Marks Obtained, etc)
Apply for Eligibility: Apply for UG Eligibility / Apply for PG Eligibility / Apply for Fellowship / Apply for High Level Training, Degree/Course, Institution Detail, Bank Voucher, Etc. Details.
Medical Education Commission
Sanothimi, Bhaktapur 44800, Nepal
- Nepal Nursing Council (NNC)
- Nepal Medical Council (NMC)
- Nepal Health Professional Council (NHPC)
- Nepal Pharmacy Council
- Nepal Ayurvedic Medical Council (NAMC)
- Medical Education Commission (MEC)
- Medical Education Commission (MEC) Eligibility Certificate
- Syllabus for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination 2020
- List of Registered Postgraduate Medical (Health Professionals) Programs in Nepal
- Medical Education Commission Syllabus for Postgraduate Entrance Examination (2020)
- Syllabus for Postgraduate Integrated Entrance Examination
- Syllabus for Bachelor in Public Health (BPH) Common Entrance Examination
- Syllabus for MBBS/BDS/BSc Nursing/BASLP/B Perfusion Technology Common Entrance Examination
- Syllabus for Bachelor in Nursing Science (BNS) Common Entrance Examination
- Syllabus for BAMS/BSc MLT/BSc MIT/BPT/B Pharm/B Optometry Common Entrance Examination
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.