The Hanoi Medical University announced the enrollment of Master of Public Health in English, and instructed the admission of Master of Epidemiology in English.
The full-time International Master of Public Health program at Hanoi Medical University is designed to train a new generation of competent public health researchers and practitioners. The specialized tracks are combined inter-disciplines to establish advantageous conditions for professional developments in both national and global environments.Deadline for application: 31 May 2021Deadline for confirmation of acceptance by the candidate: End of August 2021.
For more information on the International Master of Public Health at Hanoi Medical University, please visit official link below;
- Mayors urge local action to strengthen air quality data monitoring
- WHO calls on countries to increase taxes on alcohol and sugary sweetened beverages
- Request for Proposals! NHRC Undergraduate, Graduate and Provincial Research Grant 2080
- Guideline for Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Ausadi Upachar) Program
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.