The 11th APRU Aging Population Virtual Conference seeks to encourage research on a number of broad themes that not only survive with diminished functions related to aging but new ways to help the elderly develop and overcome limitations and are associated with transitions that change the view of aging from “survive” to “develop”.
One of the themes is “Successful Aging”; what behaviours, activities and choices made throughout the life cycle produce a healthier and more active elderly population. This approach requires life and related developed into “life extension”. Then we can understand the biology of aging and how gene therapy or drugs can be carried out in creating a growing centenarian cohort. Research on telomeres in length, intestinal bacteria, and “aging clock”.
Hosted by the Faculty of Public Health, University of Indonesia, the theme of this year’s conference is Challenges and Resilience Related to Aging: Surviving and Thriving toward Successful Aging.
- Economic and Aging Society
- Technology and Health Care for Aging
- Dementia and Alzheimer
- Reproductive Health in Aging Population
- Nutrition and Aging
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Psychosocial Issue in Aging
The Conference is aimed
- To provide a platform to engage with government and enterprise, and to support capacity building to improve the capacity of nations to deal with this aging challenge.
- To raise awareness about the demographic shifts towards older populations
- To address the challenges and reap the opportunities of population aging.
- To provide policy makers with the evidentiary base for policy making, ensuring aging issues and the transition to an aged society does not hamper economic growth and overall quality of life of people in the region.
- Abstract Submission: 1 November 2020 – 20 February 2021
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 6 March 2021
- Full Paper Submission (Voluntarily): 21 February – 21 March 2021
- Virtual Conference: 7 – 8 April 2021
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
- Call for Applications for ASTMH Travel Awards 2023
- World Oral Health Day: Accelerate action to achieve universal coverage for oral health
- Harness digital health for Universal Health Coverage
- International Confederation of Midwives Congress Bursary Bali 2023
- GRN Pump-priming Research Workshop Grants 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.