Asia Pacific Regional Competition on HIV and SRHR Phase II
Youth LEAD , in collaboration with YPEER Asia Pacific Center -Ypeer AP and Livenow with technical support from UNAIDS Asia Pacific and the IATT on YKP, is launching a regional campaign to encourage young people to capture photographs on issues around HIV, SRHR, and other health-related issues and how this impacts their lives.
Who can participate: Anyone from Asia and the Pacific under the age of 30.
Winning Amount: 350$ USD for 2 Individuals every month.
- Painting Competition: Submit second Phase of Painting Competition by 11 November
- Photography Competition: Submit Second Phase of Photography Competition by 12th October
- Best Practices Video Competition, Deadline: 12 November 9.00 am
More Details: https://youthday.space/competition/
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
- Massive open online course on implementation research (IR)
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.