Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC) announces schedule of the different trainings to be conducted in the fiscal year 2079/80 and request for the application to Nepali citizens. A detail of training schedule is available in NHRC website.
For the fiscal year 2079/80, the Nepal Health Research Council is now taking applications for a verify of virtual training workshops related to health research. Please fill out the form if you are interested in attending any of these training workshops.
- Candidates holding at least Bachelor’s Degree in health sciences will be considered for training workshops.
- Undergraduate candidates from health sciences background are eligible to apply for Health Research Methodology training only.
NHRC will conduct virtual training workshops in different batches and applicants fulfilling the minimum criteria will be informed regarding their selection and training via email.
- COP28: Summary of the initiatives and financial commitments for climate and health
- COP28 UAE Climate and Health Declaration: Putting Health at the Heart of the Climate Agenda
- Guiding Principles for Financing Climate and Health Solutions
- Global health community calls for urgent action on climate and health at COP28
- Asia Pacific Forum on Sustainable Development (APFSD) Youth Forum 2024
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.