Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC) announces schedule of the different trainings to be conducted in the fiscal year 2079/80 and request for the application to Nepali citizens. A detail of training schedule is available in NHRC website.
For the fiscal year 2079/80, the Nepal Health Research Council is now taking applications for a verify of virtual training workshops related to health research. Please fill out the form if you are interested in attending any of these training workshops.
- Candidates holding at least Bachelor’s Degree in health sciences will be considered for training workshops.
- Undergraduate candidates from health sciences background are eligible to apply for Health Research Methodology training only.
NHRC will conduct virtual training workshops in different batches and applicants fulfilling the minimum criteria will be informed regarding their selection and training via email.
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.
I want to be part of that fruitfull training.
Comments are closed.