The Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC) invites application from the eligible candidates for the upcoming training on Training of Trainers (ToT) on Qualitative Methods and Data Analysis Process in Health Research.
If you are interested to participate in the Virtual Training of Trainers on Qualitative Methods and Data Analysis Process in Health Research, please fill out this registration form.
Eligibility criteria for participation:
- Applicants with a master’s degree or higher will be considered for this training.
- Applicants who have previously attended training workshops on Health Research Proposal Development, Data Management and Analysis, and Scientific Writing organized by NHRC.
Please fill out this form by 25 May, 2021.
You will receive all the details (date of training, zoom meeting link, schedule, guidelines) via email after the registration process is completed.
If you have any queries mail us at email@example.com.
- Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC)
- List of Approved Institutional Review Committee (IRC), NHRC
- NHRC CPD Guidelines for Providing Credit Hours to Participants
- National Mental Health Survey, Nepal-2020 Fact Sheet
- NepMed, Nepal MEDLINE (Medical Literature Analysis and Retrieval System Online)
- Nepal Clinical Trial Registry
- Nepal Journals OnLine (NepJOL)
- Nepal STEPS Survey 2019- Province wise Fact Sheets
- Nepal Health Sector Strategic Plan 2023-2030
- Effects of age on non-communicable disease risk factors among Nepalese adults
- BRAC JPGSPH TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research
- World No Tobacco Day: “We need food,not tobacco
- Awards for outstanding contributions to public health presented during the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.