Top 25 Master of Public Health Universities (with required credit hours) : The list of 25th Universities that offer MPH program are listed here based on the ShanghaiRanking’s Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2018 – Public Health
- Harvard University: MPH-45 Fields of Study [Clinical Effectiveness (CLE 45-credit academic year and summer-only options), Epidemiology – Online / On-Campus (EPI 45-credit), Global Health (GH 45-credit), Health and Social Behavior (HSB 45-credit), Health Management (HM 45-credit), Health Policy (HP 45-credit), Occupational and Environmental Health (OEH 45-credit), Quantitative Methods (QM 45-credit)] MPH-65 Fields of Study [Environmental Health Sciences (EHS 65-credit), Global Health (GH 65-credit), Health and Social Behavior (HSB 65-credit), Health Management (HM 65-credit), Health Policy (HP 65-credit), Nutrition (NUT 65-credit)]
- Johns Hopkins University: The Bloomberg School offers classes in a quarter system. 80 quarter system credits are equivalent to approximately 53 semester system credits.
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine: MSc Public Health: Students are required to obtain 180 credits in total to be awarded a Masters degree.
- UNC GILLINGS SCHOOL OF GLOBAL PUBLIC HEALTH: Master of Public Health : 42 total credits
- Karolinska Institutet: Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences -120 credits
- University College London: Global Health (MSc) Students undertake modules to the value of 180 credits.
- University of Washington School of Public Health: MPH Required Credits: 63
- Emory University: MPH 42 semester hours of coursework and a practicum.
- Columbia University MPH 42-credit
- THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO, MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH (MPH) 10 FCEs
- University of Bristol: Taught units will contribute 120 credits to the overall degree & research dissertation contributes 60 credits
- University of Copenhagen, School of Public Health, Master of Science programme in Global Health: 120 ECTS credits.
- University of Oxford
- Imperial College London, Master of Public Health (MPH) ECTS: 90 credits
- University of Michigan School of Public Health, M.P.H. Program 60 or 42-credit hours
- University of California, San Francisco: San francisco main campus & online curriculum: 45 credits
- University of California, Berkeley,MPH (Epidemiology-Biostatistics)Minimum of 48 total units of coursework
- The University of Queensland
- Boston University School of Public Health (SPH), Master of Public Health (MPH) 48 credit
- Utrecht University: CREDITS: 60 (MSc. Social Policy and Public Health)
- University of California, Los Angeles: [MPH in Community Health Sciences Total Required Units (based on quarter system): 60 quarter credit units, MPH in Biostatistics: Total Required Units (based on quarter system): 62 quarter-credit units, MPH in Epidemiology: Total Required Units (based on quarter system): 68 quarter-credit units, Master of Public Health (MPH) in Health Policy and Management: Total Required Units (based on quarter system): 88 quarter-credit units]
- University of British Columbia: School of Population and Public Health, MPH, Minimum of 42 credits required.
- University of Cambridge: MPhil in Public Health, MPhil in Epidemiology, MPhil in Primary Care Research: There are approximately 24 contact hours per week (including lectures, practical and small-group discussions)
- Yale University: Two-year M.P.H. program are required to complete 20 course units
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: Master in Health Sciences (Clinical Epidemiology, Epidemiology, Genetic and Molecular Epidemiology, Health Economics Analysis, Public Health Epidemiology)- Study points (ECTS)- 240
- The University of Melbourne: Master of Public Health [Standard 200 Point Program, 175 Point Program (students granted 25 credit points advanced standing), 150 Point Program (students granted 50 credit points advanced standing)]
FOR MORE INFORMATION, COURSE STRUCTURE, TEACHING METHODOLOGY, CREDIT HOUR BREAKDOWN PLEASE VISIT RESPECTIVE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE.
Postgraduate Public Health courses in United Kingdom (UK)
List of Universities for Master of Public Health in Australia
Shanghai Ranking Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2018 – Public Health
Comments are closed.