of the Universidad de Oviedo (Spain), the Division of Global Health of the Karolinska Institutet (Sweden) and the Centre for Research on Epidemiology of Disasters of the Université catholique de Louvain designed to deliver high quality education and training in the field of Public Health in disaster situations. The Programme is sponsored by the European Union and also involves thirteen associated universities and institutions around the world.
- Basic concepts in public health and epidemiological methods
- Introduction and basic principles in health sociology, psychology or economics
- Law and bioethics
- Special topics in public health and population sciences
- General approaches in public health, health promotion and health systems
- Principles of statistics
- General and financial management
- Environmental health
- Personal information about the applicant – family name, name, date of birth, place of birth, nationality (2), address, sex, recent identity photo;
- Passport copy, as proof of nationality
- Diploma and transcripts (diploma supplement or list of the subjects taken during the study and correspondent marks) of their previous studies fulfilling the EMMPHID admission criteria. The diploma and transcripts must be original, certified documents, scanned and attached to the online application form. Applicants must provide a calculation of the average mark of the university degree that may grant them access to the Master course. Marks must be translated to a 0 to 100 scale using the adequate proportionality.
- Syllabus or description of the courses taken in the fields of Health, Logistics, Sociology and those courses required by Belgian regulations for students of UCL study track
- English language certificate to prove proficiency as stated in the EMMPHID admission criteria, as stated in section 7.1
The list of past work placements should be well documented. The CV must specify the position held, main responsibilities and how long it lasted. Documentation of relevant courses, workshops, seminars etc can also be included.