Share your video message on Risk of Zoonotic Diseases and win your chance to participate in the Regional One Health Students Summit in Malaysia in 2022 !
SEAOHUN, supported by the USAID One Health Workforce – Next Generation (OHW-NG) project and Chevron, is pleased to announce an on-line regional students One Health competition on Risk of Zoonotic Diseases. The winning teams will be fully sponsored to participate in a Regional One Health Students Summit in Malaysia which will be conducted in-person in 2022.
- Each country winning team will receive 200 USD and fully sponsored invitation to join Regional One Health Students Summit in 2022 in Malaysia
- 1st Runner up in each country will receive 100 USD
- Everyone is entitled to receive a certificate of participation (e-cert) – subject to participation in post-activity survey.
Check the full list of member universities
- Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- 5 April 2021 – announcement of the competition and forming of teams
- By 5 May 2021 – Open for team registration for the competition and registration for the webinar for competition participants.
- Mid May – participate in the webinar for competition participants.
- 1 June 2021 – submission opens.
- 30 June 2021 – submission closes.
- July, August – judging.
- By end of August – winners are announced.
- Nepal Health Sector Strategic Plan 2023-2030
- Effects of age on non-communicable disease risk factors among Nepalese adults
- BRAC JPGSPH TDR Postgraduate Scholarship in Implementation Research
- World No Tobacco Day: “We need food,not tobacco
- Awards for outstanding contributions to public health presented during the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.