The “Seventh National Summit of the Health and Population Scientists in Nepal” is being organized by the Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC) with a theme “Research in Public Health Emergencies: Evidence to Policy and Action” The Seventh National Summit will be a continuum of the previous summits as an annual gathering to provide a platform for researchers and academicians to share recent and relevant health evidence; and policymakers to interact with researchers and academia to identify recent evidence on national health priorities.
To promote timely and effective translation of evidence on public health emergencies to relevant actions and policies
- To foster networking and knowledge exchange between policy makers and health and population scientists
- To encourage health and population scientists, and practitioners to collaborate, innovate and promote research on current health priorities in Nepal.
National and International Scientists, Researchers, Universities/Academia, Policy makers, Scholars, Development partners, Health professionals, Medical practitioners and Students to share recent and relevant health evidences.
Event date: 1-2 July 2021
Call for Health Awards
- National Action Plan for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Nepal
- DoHS Annual Health Report 2079/80
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.