In collaboration with the Swiss Society of Health Economics, the CSS Institute organizes the fifth Swiss Health Economics Workshop (SHEW). The SHEW aims at bringing together researchers, policy-makers and practitioners from Switzerland.
You are invited to submit an abstract (see below) if you are doing scientific research in the field of Health Economics and
- you are affiliated with a research unit or a commercial company located in Switzerland,
- you are of Swiss nationality but affiliated with a foreign scientific or commercial unit,
- or you are a foreign health economist who performs research on the Swiss health system.
The SHEW will take place on June 10, 2022 at the Headquarter of CSS Insurance in Lucerne.
We are planning to hold the conference in-person in accordance with the local Covid-19 regulations.
Online submission of abstracts is open until midnight CET February 6, 2022.
Submitting an abstract requires you to give the following information:
- your particulars
- title of the abstract
- abstract (maximum 1500 characters for Objectives, Methods, Results, Discussion)
Notification about acceptance will be given by March 2022. The full paper is due by May 1, 2022.
To submit an abstract, please click here.
Registration will open in March 2022. If you want to attend the workshop without submitting an abstract, you are welcome as well. The congress fee will be
- CHF 40 for members of the Swiss Society of Health Economists and
- CHF 60 for non-members.
Please click here to apply for membership of the sggö. Please note that registration will close on May 29, 2022 and no longer possible after this date.
Registration fee includes a conference package, admission to all sessions (keynote, parallel sessions), lunch and refreshments. Please note that members of the sggö have to pay the membership fee prior to the conference. If not, they pay the regular fee for non-members.
- Abstract submission: October 25, 2021 – February 06, 2022
- Notification of applicants: March 11, 2022
- Preliminary Conference Program: March 21, 2022
- Conference Registration: March 12, 2022 – May 29, 2022
- Submission of papers : May 01, 2022
- Swiss Health Economics Workshop: June 10, 2022
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.