The National Health Summit is a key event for all stakeholders of Nepal’s health ecosystem to bring together major stakeholders in our public health sector to discuss important issues regarding Nepal’s healthcare system, share knowledge and experience, as well as find collective solutions to current problems. The first NMA National Health Summit was conducted on 17th & 18th September 2021 on “Pandemic Preparedness in Nepal.”
2NDNMA NATIONAL HEALTH SUMMIT 2022: Post Pandemic Achievements, Challenges and Opportunities, 18TH – 19TH SEPTEMBER 2022, KARKI BANQUET HALL, MAITIGHAR, KATHMANDU, NEPAL
- Achievements of the PT NMA NATIONAL HEALTH SUMMIT on Pandemic Preparedness in Nepal
- Post Pandemic Challenges and Opportunities in Health Care
- Proper Provision, Storage and Transparent Distribution of Vaccines, Medicines and Equipments
- Way Forward to Medical Tourism in Nepal
- Motivation and Retention of Medical Fraternity in The Country
- Impact Of Tobacco on Health and Health System in Nepal
- Challenges And Opportunities on Medical Education Due to The Pandemic.
Fill up the registration form along with payment deposit voucher
- Registration fee structure:
- NMA Member (Medical Doctor/Resident Doctor) = NRs 500/-
- NMA Member (Consultant Doctor) = NRs 1000/-
- Non Member = NRs 1500/-
Bank Details : Machhapuchchhre Bank Ltd., Putalisadak Branch, Bank Name : Nepal Medical Association, Account Number : 0060096439100161.
Online form: Registration link
P.O. Box 189, Exhibition Road Kathmandu Nepal.
Phone: +977 1 4225860, +977 1 4231825
Fax: +977 1 4225300
Email : email@example.com