The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) has released a new guideline on ‘Management Protocol of Children with COVID-19’. This guideline aims to provide a technical guidance to the health professionals who are closely working with childrens.
Table of contents
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for COVID-19.
- Suspicion, Testing and Management of COVID-19 in Children.
- Neonates with COVID-19.
- Multi-System Inflammatory Syndrome in Children (MIS-C).
- Crisis Responses and Psycho-social Management for Children and Adolescents (C&A) during COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Managing Children with Disabilities in COVID-19 Facilities: Guidance for Doctors, Nurses, Paramedic and other Health Care Staff.
- Integrating Gender, Equity and Human Rights (GER) in Clinical Management (CM) of COVID-19.
- Call for Applications for ASTMH Travel Awards 2023
- World Oral Health Day: Accelerate action to achieve universal coverage for oral health
- Harness digital health for Universal Health Coverage
- International Confederation of Midwives Congress Bursary Bali 2023
- GRN Pump-priming Research Workshop Grants 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.