The second edition of the International Conference on Solid Waste Management (ICSWM), organized by Solid Waste Management Consortium in Nepal, is going to be held during November 06-08, 2020. Though COVID-19 is still ongoing, we would like to extend our warm welcome to all the participants (World’s leading Professors, Scientist, Researchers, and Scholars).
Nov 6th to 8th, Virtual Conference, Kathmandu,Nepal
With the theme, “Waste Architecture for Society 5.0”, the conference will provide an excellent opportunity for the participants from around the globe to discuss the main controversial issues and recent advances, share innovative ideas with experience, and promote international collaborations in solid waste management and relate it with waste architecture for society.
- The abstract should be within 300 words. A tolerance of 30 words can be applied in both sides (less or more).
- All the four sides of the document shall have margins of 1 inch.
- The abstract shall present the idea of the paper in the simplest of terms, with important and major ideas of the paper.
- The title of the paper must be centered and shall be in Arial, Bold, Centered, 12 points and capitalized.
- The names of the authors shall be in Arial, Bold, Centered and 11 points.
- The affiliations of the authors shall be Arial, Centered and 11 point (note: not Bold).
- Blank lines shall be left before the title: Abstract.
- After the title: Abstract, one blank line shall be left and the abstract shall be proceeded then on.
Please,submit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission: 15th October,2020 (Extended Deadline)
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal