The Ministry of Health and Population has approved the Integrated Health Information Management System (IHMIS) Roadmap 2022-2030 as per the ministerial decision (2078/03/24). This roadmap aims to initiate coordinated mechanism for health information management for various health information systems and Increase the use of information and digital technology management.
Health information systems in Nepal
- Health Management Information System
- Financial Management Information System
- Logistics Management Information System
- Health Infrastructure Information System
- Planning and Management of Assets in Health Care System
- Human Resource Information System
- Training Information Management System
- Ayurveda Health Management Information System
- Drug Information Network
- Early Warning and Reporting System
- Health Insurance Information System
- Health Facility Registry
- Electronic Medical Record System
- Electronic Health Record System
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Transaction Accounting and Budget Control System
- National Action Plan for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Nepal
- DoHS Annual Health Report 2079/80
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.