The Ministry of Health and Population has approved the Integrated Health Information Management System (IHMIS) Roadmap 2022-2030 as per the ministerial decision (2078/03/24). This roadmap aims to initiate coordinated mechanism for health information management for various health information systems and Increase the use of information and digital technology management.
Health information systems in Nepal
- Health Management Information System
- Financial Management Information System
- Logistics Management Information System
- Health Infrastructure Information System
- Planning and Management of Assets in Health Care System
- Human Resource Information System
- Training Information Management System
- Ayurveda Health Management Information System
- Drug Information Network
- Early Warning and Reporting System
- Health Insurance Information System
- Health Facility Registry
- Electronic Medical Record System
- Electronic Health Record System
- Vaccine preventable diseases
- Transaction Accounting and Budget Control System
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.