Call for Application: Y-PEER Bhutan along with its’ partners, the Department of Youth and Sports (DYS), United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) and Y-PEER Asia Pacific Center are going to conduct the 3rd National E-course on Level II Orientation. The e-course would provide information about the Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) focusing on educating and advocating through peer-led initiatives. Its objective is to engage youths meaningfully through peer education and to help them gain easy access to relevant information and services that can enhance their capacity to live healthy and productive life. The e-course covers topics such as SRHR, GBV, ICPD, CSE, Sex and Gender, PSEA and many more.
Who can join the e-course?
- The e-course is open for both Y-PEER and Non-YPEER members from Bhutan
How to register for the e-course?
- The registration will be open from 22nd August 2021 till 1st September 2021
- You need to fill the registration form which would only take less than 5 minutes using the following link:
Where will the e-course take place and is there any cost for it?
- The e-course will be held in Google Classroom where all the required contents and tasks will be posted in it. We will also use Zoom as a platform for the virtual conferences to engage and enhance interactions among the participants.
- The participants need not have to pay any cost for the e-course.
How long does the e-course take to complete?
- The e-course would start from 7th to 27th September 2021 (complete within 3 weeks) where 3-4 lessons would be provided in a week along with assignments or tasks to examine their understanding of the topics. The e-course would take around 30 to 60 minutes per class.
What are the topics included in the e-course?
The e-course will provide information about Level II Orientation that focuses on the following topics:
Session 1: Introduction to Y-PEER
Session 2: Ethics/ Code of Conduct of Y-PEER
Session 3: Volunteerism
Session 4: ICPD Agenda
Session 5: Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE)
Session 6: Sex and Gender
Session 7: Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)
Session 8: Gender-Based Violence (GBV)
Session 9: Healthy Relationships
Session 10: Prevention and Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA)
What will you receive at the end of the e-course?
- The participants who complete the e-course successfully will receive a “Certificate of Participation” from Y-PEER Bhutan and its partners
- The participants will get the benefits of getting access to all our presentation slides, reading materials and manuals
Any inquiries regarding this e-course can be contacted via the email: email@example.com
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
- Massive open online course on implementation research (IR)
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.