Office of Municipal Executive, Waling Municipality, Syangja has released it’s local public health act as per the mandate of Constitution of Nepal, Public Health Service Act, 2075 (2018), and Local Government Operation Act, 2074. Waling Municipality Public Health Act aims to guide and manage all public health related activities within Municipality. This act envisions to ensure the provision of free basic health care services to all citizens and provide emergency healthcare services as per the constitution of Nepal.
Establishment and management of health institutions, quality assurance, monitoring and supervision of local health activities and overall management of all public health activities in an integrated approach are incorporated within this document.
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.