The Pfizer – One Young World Scholarship has been established to recognise the outstanding actions of young people to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on society.
50 scholars will receive digital access to the One Young World Summit 2021 from 22 – 25 July. In addition, scholars will join the One Young World Ambassador community, a network of 12,000+ changemakers in more than 190 countries.
This scholarship is intended for young leaders who have demonstrated impact in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and advancing health education and access.
Who should apply?
This scholarship is intended for young leaders aged 18 – 30* who have demonstrated impact in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and/or advancing health education and access. Relevant impact includes:
- Providing healthcare to COVID-19 patients.
- Raising awareness of COVID-19 risks and contributing to community safety.
- Advocating for public policies which protect vulnerable populations and advance health equity.
- Digital solutions to enhance access education and access to healthcare.
- Initiatives that combat the secondary impacts of the pandemic e.g. responding to increases in unemployment.
The scholarship welcomes applications from candidates from a variety of professional backgrounds including; healthcare practitioners, social entreprenuers, entrepreneurs, charity leaders, academics and community activists.
In addition to these criteria, successful candidates will demonstrate a willingness to engage with Pfizer professionals.
Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
What does the scholarship provide?
- Digital access to the One Young World Summit 2021 from 22 to 25 July 2021.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
- Participation in unique sessions including meetings with Pfizer executives.
How to apply?
Submit the application form below before 10:00am BST on 15 June 2021.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so early applications are strongly encouraged.
Final Application Deadline: 10:00AM BST, 15 June 2021.
The selection process is conducted by One Young World, Pfizer is not involved in the selection of candidates for this scholarship.
Early applications are advised.
*Most delegates are between the age of 18 and 30. The One Young World team will consider applications from those who are older than 30, pending demonstration of appropriate personal impact, initiative,and willingness to engage. We are not able to accept applications from those who will be aged under 18 at the time of the Summit.
- National Action Plan for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Nepal
- DoHS Annual Health Report 2079/80
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.