The organizers of the 2022 International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP) are proud to support the fourth ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award, formerly known as the Youth Travel Award or Youth Leader Video Contest. The ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award aims to amplify and highlight the voices of young leaders in the family planning and sexual and reproductive health and rights (SHRH) field through active planning and participation in the 2022 ICFP. Young leader applicants, between the 18-35, are invited to submit a maximum 3-minute video corresponding to the 2022 conference theme, “Family Planning & Universal Health Coverage: Innovate. Collaborate. Accelerate”.
Young leaders who are awarded the 2022 ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award will be funded to attend the 2022 ICFP in Pattaya, Thailand in November 2022. Awardees will also actively participate in planning activities for ICFP, have speaking roles at ICFP, and engage in other conference opportunities that raise the voices, perceptive, and experiences of youth in the family planning community.
Young leaders in the field of family planning and/or SRHR or adolescent health, aged 18-35 years old, are invited to submit creative short videos that integrate this year’s conference theme and highlight youth perspectives, experiences, and voice in family planning.
- To participate in the ICFP Youth Trailblazer Award youth must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on November 12, 2022.
- Young leaders may only submit one Team applications are not permitted.
To submit an application, young leaders must:
- Upload a 1-minute to 3–minute video to YouTube. Additional guidelines coming soon!
- Submit an online application
- Provide the name and contact information from 1-2 references (e.g. a mentor, teacher or supervisor from an organization that you have volunteered for or worked with in the past) who can speak to your qualifications as a speaker at the conference.
All entries must be submitted by November 30, 2021, 11:59 pm EST.
For questions about the application process, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.