The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP), funded by The Netherlands Government aims to advance the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions of higher and vocational education. Talented health professionals from 37 eligible OKP countries can apply for a full scholarship to study a Master programme or short course at KIT.
List courses OKP application period winter 2022:
For the following programmes there are scholarships available from the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). Follow the links below for more information on each course and apply directly to your course of choice through our online application system. You have to apply separately for the OKP scholarship and will automatically receive a link for this after academic admission.
Master of Public Health/International Course in Health Development
Course dates: 12 September 2022 – 1 September 2023
This annual 12-month programme is organised by KIT Royal Tropical Institute and the VU Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. Participants can choose from the following study tracks:
- MPH – Track in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- MPH – Track in Health Systems Policy and Management
If you are you a health professional from one of the 37 eligible OKP countries we strongly encourage you to explore this interesting scholarship opportunity. In case you are interested please apply as soon as possible for academic admission so you are ready to apply for the OKP scholarship when the application period opens!
- Application deadline academic admission: 11 March February 2022 (if applying for OKP)Application period OKP: 2 February-22 March 2022.
- Application deadline academic admission other funding: 1 July 2022.
- If you are interested and eligible please apply as soon as possible for academic admission to the course of your choice.
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
- Global stakeholders agree to a new charter on patient safety rights
- Humanity: The best medicine for improving mental health
- Universal Access to Reliable Healthcare Information: A Global Stakeholder Consultation
- Chevening Fully-funded UK Government Scholarships 2024/2025
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.