The Curative Service Division (CSD), Department of Health and Population (DoHS) has released a Manual for School Teachers and FCHVs on EYE, ENT and Oral Health. This Manual aims to provide guidance on basic Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and oral health problems and basic knowledge on prevention, treatment and management approaches to the school teachers and female community health volunteers.
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.