The Curative Service Division (CSD), Department of Health and Population (DoHS) has released a Manual for School Teachers and FCHVs on EYE, ENT and Oral Health. This Manual aims to provide guidance on basic Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and oral health problems and basic knowledge on prevention, treatment and management approaches to the school teachers and female community health volunteers.
- World leaders commit to new targets to end TB
- Billions left behind on the path to Universal Health Coverage
- World leaders commit to redouble efforts towards universal health coverage by 2030
- Political Declaration of the High-level Meeting on Universal Health Coverage 2023
- WHO Country Cooperation Strategy 2023–2027: Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.