Europubhealth+ is a two-year full time programme open to graduate students from any country of the world holding at least a university Bachelor degree (180 ECTS) or certified equivalent, from any academic disciplines.
Prospective students should be aware that core public health disciplines include biostatistics, epidemiology, health policy and management, health economics, social and behavioral sciences, ethics, environmental health sciences. Some of those disciplines require a sufficient level of numeracy in order to successfully complete the 2-year programme.
To be eligible, applicants must fulfil the following conditions:
- having at least a university Bachelor degree (180 ECTS) or certified equivalent (a copy of your last degree is required at application stage or at the latest before the beginning of the course if you are currently finishing your Bachelor studies)
- being proficient in the languages suitable for the chosen study pathway: English; English+Spanish; English+French; or Spanish+English+French (mandatory copies of language proficiency tests meeting the minimum admission requirements – as described below – must be provided when applying)
- submitting a complete online application, together with all mandatory documents required (diplomas, certificates, language certificates, letters of recommendation, etc.) before the indicated deadline.
Applications for the 2021 intake will open on 14 October 2020.
The Europubhealth+ Selection Committee is composed of representatives of the 8 partner universities of the consortium.
All applications are carefully studied according to the Europubhealth+ eligibility criteria (e.g. language level, previous degree..). Eligible applications are then marked and ranked in order of merit by the Selection Committee according to the Europubhealth+ evaluation criteria. All candidates who obtain the minimum threshold score set by the Selection Committee are selected to join the course. Applications are assessed by the Selection Committee after each one of the above-mentioned deadlines.
Selection results are announced within 7 weeks after the application deadline. Selected students are informed individually by email; the list of non-selected applicants (anonymized – referring to applicants ID only) is published on the Home page of the Application platform :https://emundus.izp.cm-uj.krakow.pl/.
Europubhealth+ consortium’s evaluation criteria
The Europubhealth+ selection committee uses the following criteria to assess eligible applications:
- Education and professional experience: Marks, classification, grades and distinctions obtained, work experience
- Reasons for choosing the European Master and specific second year specialisation with respect to previous training and career prospects
- Cultural adaptability: International projects or prospects, personal skills
Documents to submit at application stage
- A copy of a valid passport (for Non-European students), valid passport or ID card (for European students)
- Curriculum Vitae (European model)
- Motivation letter (600 words max. – in English)
- Certified true copies of previous higher education degrees (a bachelor’s degree being the minimum requirement) with the diploma supplement if available, and the official or sworn English translation
- Official transcripts and mark sheets in English (or official/sworn English translations if the language of the original document is different) from all higher education institutions attended
- Evidence of language proficiency, in accordance with the chosen pathway (see detailed requirements above)
- Two letters of recommendation (to be uploaded by your referees)
- Proof of residence (for scholarship applicants only)
Additional documents are to be provided by applicants who choose the University of Liege (Belgium) for their 1st year:
- a copy of high school certificate (diploma) with an official/sworn translation in French or in English
- Year by year official documents for the past 5 years, if they are not covered by the last diploma (studies, (un)employment certificate…). The activities having lasted at least 3 months only must be justified. You don’t need to justify sabbatical periods.
- For all candidates applying for an Erasmus Mundus excellence scholarship: 13. January 2021 (23:00pm CET)
- For Non-European self-funded candidates applying for the University of Liege for the 1st academic year: 3. March 2021 (23:00 pm CET)
- For all candidates applying as self-funded students:11. May 2021 (23:00 pm CET).
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis