The All India Ayurvedic Congress, New Delhi, the International Academy of Ayurved, Pune, and the International Maharishi AyurVeda Foundation, The Netherlands, supported by the Nepal Maharishi Vedic Foundation as the local host has organized the seventh International Ayurveda Congress, from 3 to 5 March 2023 in Kathmandu, Nepal- for the first time in Asia. The seventh International Ayurveda Congress in Kathmandu graced by the presence Nepal’s Prime Minister, Honourable Pushpa Kamal Dahal 3–5 March 2023, Kathmandu. Conference emphasizes on exchanging ideas how to increase the acceptance and application of Ayurvedic methods all over the globe.
The goal of conference declaration is to formulate a Roadmap for Holistic Health for All through Ayurveda as following:
- Establishing highest quality education and training in Ayurveda for medical practitioners as well as for the public in each country.
- Guiding the practice of various preventative approaches in Ayurveda and thereby detecting and correcting physiological imbalances in their early stages.
- Promote scientific research on Ayurveda to showcase preventive and curative benefits in healthcare and encourage its global recognition.
- Ensuring global availability of authentic Ayurveda products by overcoming regulatory hurdles and implementing procedures to guarantee safety and purity.
- Expansion of Public health campaigns of Ayurveda and Yoga for the promotion of health of an individual in a theme of “Ayurveda for all”.
- Promotion and Propagation of Ayurveda Education with the establishment of Ayurveda Academy and operationalization of the Yogamaya University for new courses in Ayurveda Education in Nepal.
- Conceptualization of the Ministry of Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine in Nepal and Global Center for Ayurveda Research.