The 2021 TWAS Fellowships call for applications is open for PhD and PDoc programmes in natural sciences and related applied fields to students and researchers from developing countries to gain postgraduate education and research experience at top scientific institutions in the global South.
With the world’s largest South-South PhD and postdoctoral research fellowship programme, TWAS helps early-career researchers to gain education and experience at top science institutions. TWAS currently offers about 160 PhD fellowships, in conjunction with eight partners in six countries, and about 100 postdoctoral fellowships in conjunction with nine partners in five countries.
To expedite the submission of your application, please, follow the recommendation below:
- Applications can be submitted only through the online portal and only once the call for the programme of your choice is open.
- To start your application, use the “Apply now” button at the bottom of the programme of your choice.
- Candidates need to upload, along with their application, a preliminary acceptance letter issued in the same year of the application itself by their chosen host institution. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the acceptance letter from the chosen host institutions as early as possible, even before the opening date of the call of the programme of their choice.
- The opening and closing dates of each programme are specified on each programme page.
- Applicants may apply for only one programme per calendar year in the TWAS and OWSD portfolio.
- Applicants may not visit another institution in that year under any other TWAS programme.
For full details on eligibility criteria and application procedures, please, visit https://twas.org/opportunities/fellowships.
Applications from nationals from science and technology-lagging countries (STLCs) and from women are encouraged. For a list of the STLCs, please, see https://twas.org/66-countries.
Applications from non-STLC developing countries are also accepted. For queries, contact email@example.com.How to apply:
See more details and how to apply at: https://twas.org/opportunities/fellowships
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
- Nepal restricts trans-fatty acids in food
- National Immunization Schedule, Nepal (Updated)
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.