The 2021 TWAS Fellowships call for applications is open for PhD and PDoc programmes in natural sciences and related applied fields to students and researchers from developing countries to gain postgraduate education and research experience at top scientific institutions in the global South.
With the world’s largest South-South PhD and postdoctoral research fellowship programme, TWAS helps early-career researchers to gain education and experience at top science institutions. TWAS currently offers about 160 PhD fellowships, in conjunction with eight partners in six countries, and about 100 postdoctoral fellowships in conjunction with nine partners in five countries.
TWAS offers PhD Fellowships—to earn a PhD—as well as Postdoctoral Fellowships.
To expedite the submission of your application, please, follow the recommendation below:
- Applications can be submitted only through the online portal and only once the call for the programme of your choice is open.
- To start your application, use the “Apply now” button at the bottom of the programme of your choice.
- Candidates need to upload, along with their application, a preliminary acceptance letter issued in the same year of the application itself by their chosen host institution. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the acceptance letter from the chosen host institutions as early as possible, even before the opening date of the call of the programme of their choice.
- The opening and closing dates of each programme are specified on each programme page.
- Applicants may apply for only one programme per calendar year in the TWAS and OWSD portfolio.
- Applicants may not visit another institution in that year under any other TWAS programme.
See more details from the links below:
For full details on eligibility criteria and application procedures, please, visit https://twas.org/opportunities/fellowships.
Applications from nationals from science and technology-lagging countries (STLCs) and from women are encouraged. For a list of the STLCs, please, see https://twas.org/66-countries.
Applications from non-STLC developing countries are also accepted. For queries, contact email@example.com.How to apply:
See more details and how to apply at: https://twas.org/opportunities/fellowships
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.