Call for Applications! Youth in Policy and Governance(YPG) Fellowship Program Gandaki, 2022/23
Youth in Policy and Governance (YPG) is a year long unique fellowship program, where youths learn about lawmaking, public policy and governance through training, mentorship and one to on involvement/collaboration with members of provincial assembly as knowledge assistance.
The Youth in Policy and Governance (YPG) Gandaki is now accepting applications for 2022/23 cohort.
The application should be submitted no later than 11:59 PM, December 22,2022.
If you find difficulty filling out the application, please reach out to us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or 061587111
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.