The Epidemiology and Disease Control Division (EDCD) has released a new protocol for rehabilitative services. The Rehabilitation Clinical Protocol consists of guidance on Osteoarthritis of Knee, Non-Specific Back Pain, Stroke, Developmental Delay and Cerebral Palsy.
Purpose of the protocol
- To ensure uniform, client centric, evidence based clinical service delivery in rehabilitation set up.
- To promote the quality and holistic rehabilitation service delivery to maximize functions, independence and quality of life of patients and family members.
Users and audience of protocol
- Rehabilitation professionals
- Rehabilitation and health service providers
- Health administrators and policy makers from MoHP, DoHS, MoSD and local municipalities.