This is to announce that NHRC calls for application for the below mentioned virtual training workshops of Health Research for the fiscal year 2078/2079.
The interested candidates are requested to apply within 7 days of the first publication of this notice, The eligibility criteria for application are attached herewith.
Name of Virtual Trainings:
- Training Workshop on Health Research Methodology
- Training Workshop on Health Research Proposal Development and Research Management
- Training Workshop on Data Management and Analysis
- Training Workshop on Scientific Writing
Eligibility Criteria for the Training Workshop on Health Research Methodology:
- Undergraduate candidates: Undergraduate students from the medical, dental, paramedical, nursing and other health-related backgrounds who have completed basic science courses of undergraduate course will be eligible to participate in this training.
- a Graduates and above are also eligible to participate.
Eligibility Criteria for the Other Training Workshops:
- Candidates holding at least Bachelor’s Degree in health sciences.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in health-related sciences with at least one year of experience in the health sector will be given a higher preference.
Application form for the Entire Training Workshops:
- Candidates can apply for the training workshops by filling out the NHRC’s application form shared via NHRC’s website.
- *Note: The candidates who have already participated in any aforementioned Virtual Training Workshops are requested not to apply for the same training workshop again.
Other Terms and Conditions for Training Workshops:
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of first come first basis upon fulfilling the minimum criteria. NHRC will conduct virtual training workshops in different batches so all the candidates, fulfilling the minimum criteria, who have applied for the training workshops will be informed regarding their selection and training.
Applicants not fulfilling the above mentioned criteria will not be considered for the
training workshops.The registration fees will be waived to Nepalese students and researchers during
the COVID-19 pandemic period.
Certification criteria: Only participants with full time attendance/participation will be eligible to receive the NHRC’s educational credit certificate.
For further details, please contact
Capacity Building Section of NHRC
Tel.: +977 t 4254220 / 4227 460 / 4255987 / 4246008
Fax: +977 7 +262469
Email : training.nhrc@ gmail. com
Link for the application form: https://forms.gle/EytfpAcqX2pquTx58
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.