The Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC) announces request for proposals for provincial research grant, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Research Grant for the fiscal year 2078/79 from Nepalese citizens. Provincial research grant is open for all seven provinces and UG/PG research grant for any UG/PG students enrolled in Nepalese University across the country to support innovative research ideas on health and medical sciences for eligible Nepali citizens.
For details please visit NHRC website.
- National Action Plan for Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Nepal
- DoHS Annual Health Report 2079/80
- Nepal National Health Accounts 2018/19 and 2019/20
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases Surveillance Plan (Polio Transition Plan)
- Recommendations of Measles Outbreaks and Root Cause Analysis 2022-23
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator is associated with in a professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.