The Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC) announces request for proposals for provincial research grant, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Research Grant for the fiscal year 2078/79 from Nepalese citizens. Provincial research grant is open for all seven provinces and UG/PG research grant for any UG/PG students enrolled in Nepalese University across the country to support innovative research ideas on health and medical sciences for eligible Nepali citizens.
For details please visit NHRC website.
Call for Health Research Grant
Notice for NHRC Provincial Research Grant
Notice for NHRC Under-Graduate and Postgraduate Research Grant
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.