Public Health Update (commonly known as Sagun’s Blog) is a popular public health portal in Nepal. Established in 2011, this blog is a pioneering platform dedicated to knowledge management; sharing national plans, policies, guidelines, and public health jobs in Nepal.
Because of our continuous dedication, thousands of health professionals are connected with us to get up-to-date public health updates, search for jobs, and explore opportunities. We have completed 12 years of service with single-handed management, and now we decided to develop an advanced version of the current website, making it more comprehensive and user-friendly by adding additional services and dashboards as per the demand of the public health market. We envision creating a comprehensive, user-friendly website to compile facts, disseminate information, and share evidence, updates, and job opportunities in Nepal.
For this, we are inviting qualified and experienced web development firms or consultants to submit proposals for the redesign of our existing website and the creation of a user-friendly portal. The objective is to enhance the website, streamline the user experience, and provide a robust platform for public health updates, job seekers, and employers.
Scope of Work
- Website Redesign:
- Conducting a comprehensive audit of our current website to identify strengths, weaknesses, and areas for improvement.
- Developing a modern and visually appealing design, dashboard for health facts and data, health indicator monitoring dashboard.
- Improving website navigation and ensuring a responsive design for seamless access across various devices.
- Integrating relevant multimedia elements to enhance user engagement.
- Implementing best practices for SEO to improve visibility.
- Job Site Development:
- Creating a dedicated job portal within main site (publichealthupdate.com) with user-friendly features for both job seekers and employers.
- Implementing a robust search and filter functionality for job listings.
- Incorporating user profiles, registration, resume builder, and job application tracking for job seekers.
- Providing employers with easy-to-use tools for posting jobs, invoice generation, payment gatway integration, managing applications, and reviewing candidate profiles.
- Organization profile and factsheet generator
- Ensuring security measures to protect user data and maintain confidentiality.
- Other: Hosting plans, backups plan, safeguard, SSL certificate, server services, security measures, newsletter and subscription management.
Interested individuals and firms are invited to submit the following to email@example.com
- A detailed proposal outlining the approach to website redesign and job site development.
- Current website assessment and recommended CMS, hosting plan and user data security plan.
- Relevant experience and reference websites from previous clients.
- A comprehensive cost estimate, including all associated expenses.