Vision Screening March Month 2020
To create awareness about the Vision Screening in general public and to estimate the proportion of vision morbidity in Nepal, Nepalese Association of Optometrist (NAO) is going to organize a Vision Screening Campaign as ”March Month 2020”. NAO has taken lead in for eye care service to the needy affected during Earthquake 2015.It has always advocated in the favor of government owned eye care policy and service in Nepal.
- To Screen Visual Acuity of child from Age 5 to Adult of all the age group
- To screen at least 100,000 people Child from Age 5 to Adult of all the age group
- To provide awareness about the effect of Vision in quality of life.
- To provide advice on how best correction of vision.
- To use the data on untreated and inadequately treated Ocular morbid patients to motivate governments to improve local screening facilities and policies, and thereby reduce the global burden of ocular disease.
- 100,000 Population all over Nepal in all 7 province.
- Child from Age 5 to Adult of all the age group.
- Vision Screening will be one by Snellen Vision Chart. The questionnaire will be asked to collect information from an interview.
MORE INFORMATION : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The World Noncommunicable Diseases(NCD) Congress 2020 February 21, 2020
- The Lucian Leape Patient Safety Fellowship Award 2020 February 21, 2020
- Vacancy announcement! Humanitarian Prepositioning Analyst – UNFPA Nepal February 21, 2020
- Stockholm Declaration on Road Safety: Achieving Global Goals 2030 February 20, 2020
- Vacancy announcement for HA, Staff Nurse, Lab. Technologist, BMLT, AHW and ANM February 20, 2020
- Senior Monitoring and Documentation Officer (Baglung)- FAIRMED February 19, 2020
- Scholarships in Canada for Southeast Asian mid-career professionals February 19, 2020
- Master of Global Health Scholarship Program Sub-Saharan African Students 2020-21 February 19, 2020
- NOHA+ Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Programme in International Humanitarian Action February 19, 2020
- The ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship programme, Switzerland February 19, 2020
- Vacancy: HA, Staff Nurse, Pharmacy Assistant, AHW, ANM and Lab. Assistant- MoSD Bagmati February 19, 2020
- Fully Funded Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) February 18, 2020
- Program Manager, M&E Officer,Lab Assistant and IRW (CMA/ANM)-Chitwan Sakriya Women’s Foundation February 18, 2020
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI)Advisor- Helen Keller International/Nepal February 18, 2020
- Re-advertisement: Fully financed PhD Position: The making of coordination across sectors and professions: understanding the practices of health professions. February 17, 2020
- Open call for application for fully financed PhD fellowships, Aarhus University February 17, 2020
- Vacancy for a 2 PhD Candidates- The Norwegian University of Science and Technology February 17, 2020
- Health Sector Response to Coronavirus Diseases (COVID-19): Milestones ?? February 17, 2020
- District Project Coordinator- National Association of PLWHA in Nepal (NAP+N) February 17, 2020
- Program Coordinator, M&E Officer, Lab Assistant and In-reach Worker (CMA, ANM)-KIDS February 17, 2020
- Vacancy: MO, HA, Pharmacy Assistant, Staff Nurse, AHW, ANM, Lab Assistant and Radiographer February 16, 2020
- Call for application! Research Grant and Scholarship Opportunity- MoSD Gandaki February 16, 2020
- Research Technical Officer, Research Assistants, Clinical Laboratory Research Coordinator- The Leprosy Mission February 16, 2020
- Research Fellow and Research Assistant- Kathmandu Institute of Child Health February 16, 2020
- COP, Senior SBC and Advocacy Coordinator, M&E Specialist and SBC Specialist- JHU.CCP February 15, 2020
- Call for Proposals and Scholarships – Ministry of Social Development, Sudurpashchim Pradesh February 14, 2020
- International Consultant to develop a Toolkit and Training Package (WASH, IPC and MNCH) – UNICEF South Asia February 14, 2020
- Vacancy announcement for various positions- Health Directorate, Butwal February 14, 2020
- Nominations are open for the 2020 Union Awards! February 14, 2020
- Vacancy announcement for Community Health Facilitator- GEYC-Nepal February 13, 2020