The Orange Knowledge Programme is run by Nuffic and funded by Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This programme aims to advance the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions of higher and vocational education.
There are scholarships from the Orange Knowledge Scholarship OKP scholarships available for the following courses in winter 2022 for the upcoming OKP application period.
Eligible courses for the upcoming application period:
- Qualitative Methods in Health Systems Research 19 January – 8 February 2022
- Human Resources for Health 14-25 February 2022
If you want to apply for a scholarship from the Orange Knowledge Programme, make sure you apply as soon as possible for academic admission to KIT so you are ready to apply for the OKP scholarship when the application period opens!
Orange Knowledge Programme application period: 12 May – 29 June 2021
Upcoming application period: May-June 2021
Visit OKP scholarship page for more information on the eligibility requirements, the 38 eligible countries, detailed regulations and application instructions.
- Awards for outstanding contributions to public health presented during the Seventy-sixth World Health Assembly
- DHS eLearning Survey Sampling Training Course 2023
- Embracing the Unknown: A Journey of Qualitative Research Among the Chepang Community
- WHO urges governments to stop subsidizing life-threatening tobacco crops
- The Global Health Network seminar on ”Building Research Capacity through Health Research Networking”
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.