- Job ID 94681
International Nepal Fellowship (Nepal) is a non-governmental organization established in 1952 and serves the poor and disadvantaged people of Nepal to enable life to its fullness through health and development services.
INF Nepal is currently working in health and community development services in the Gandaki, Lumbini, Karnali, and Sudurpashchim Provinces of Nepal.
For the following positions, INF Nepal, Community Programme INF Mugu is seeking competent, skilled, serviceoriented, and devoted Nepali citizens who share our vision, missions, and values.
Position: Assistant Project Officer
Required Number: 1
Location: Soru RM, Mugu
Purpose of the Job:
The post holder will be responsible for the assigned target areas to ensure proper implementation of approach in line with given direction in order to empower and skill up target groups to see positive impacts in their lives. Coordinate the EDFs and ensure their technical Excellency for sustainable income generation through the project interventions. Maintain good relationship within stakeholder.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in any appropriate subject- Rural Development, Social Science, or Agriculture with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in livelihood, income generation, vocational skills training or community development field. Intermediate in Agriculture with bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication and coordination skill at all levels.
- Fluency in the oral and written Nepali and English Language.
- Computer competencies and general knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, email, the internet.
- Able to produce a preliminary report and success story.
- Good in relevant training, facilitation skills and skill in the use of participatory tools and techniques.
- Good planning, documentation and reporting skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Willing to work in remote parts of Nepal.
- Understanding of, and agreement with the values which are important to INF.
All eligible and interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application stating the post applied for in the subject line along with their CV to the following email by 21st January 2024.
INF Nepal, Pokhara
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to participate in further assessment and selection process.
INF Nepal encourages applications from persons with disabilities and disadvantaged and vulnerable groups.
INF Nepal reserves the right to hold partial or whole applications process at any time without giving any reason whatsoever. Any effort by the candidates to influence the selection process may result in disqualification.