The Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP) has endorsed the new standards for health facility operation. This standards also provides the guidance for health institution establishment, operation, upgrade and other requirements.
Recently, MoHP has revised this guideline and released the 1st revised version.
- Previous Version: Guideline for health institution establishment, operation & upgrade standard – MoHP (2070 & 2073)
- Health Care Waste Management Guideline- 2014
- Ambulance Service Operation Guidelines- MoHP
- National Guideline for Sickle Cell Anaemia and Thalassemia
- Urban Health Promotion Center Establishment & Operation Guideline 2074
- Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Kosh), MoHP
- Multi-sector Nutrition Plan II (2018-2022) Nepal (English)
- National Antibiotic Treatment Guideline-2014
- Free Safe Abortion Service Guideline – 2073
- Health Facility Operation and Management Committees (HFOMC) Guideline, NEPAL
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.