The International Conference on AIDs and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Africa (ICASA) is a Major Bilingual International Aids Conference Which Takes Place in Africa. It Is a Biennial Event That Alternates Between Anglophone and Francophone African Countries. The 21st Edition of ICASA (2021) Will Be Held in December 2021.
Theme for ICASA 2021
- Africa’s AIDS response: The race to 2030 – Evidence. Scale Up. Accelerate
- To strengthen health systems to integrate high impact interventions on comorbidities, emerging infections and NCDs.
- To build, strengthen and invest in Africa’s scientific capacity and manufacturing of vaccines, diagnostics and therapeutics.
- To Identify in Africa, resource tailored interventions for populations most affected including women, children, adolescents, men and Key Populations.
- To evaluate the impact of COVID-19 on the HIV/AIDS response and share lessons learned in overcoming barriers in maintaining continuity of care for people living with and at risk for HIV infection.
- To amplify national, regional, continental and global integration to reach epidemic control in Africa: Contributions from Africans in the Diaspora.
Call for scholarship applications
One of the main initiatives of the conference is to make the conference as accessible and beneficial as possible to delegates from all regions of the globe, especially those in resource-limited communities and settings.
The Scholarship Programme of ICASA 2021 empower those least able, but most in need, to attend.
OPEN: 2ND JULY 2021.
CLOSE: 30TH JULY 2021.
If it were not for the support of sponsors and donors, attending the International Conference on AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Africa, ICASA 2021 would be limited to those who have the economic means to do so. One of the main initiatives of the conference is to make the conference as accessible and beneficial as possible to delegates from all regions of the globe, especially those in resource-limited communities and settings. The Scholarship Programme of ICASA 2021 empowers those least able, but most in need, to attend.
Scholarship will be open on 2nd July, 2021 and close on the 30th July 2021.
ICASA 2021 is planning to provide 500 scholarships across the 3 Programmes; Scientific, Leadership and Community.
Applicants can apply for either full or partial scholarship:
- Full Scholarship: (includes air travel, accommodation, and a Per-diem)
- Partial Scholarship: (includes Accommodation and Per-diem or Accommodation only).
Partner may select how many recipients they would like to support; recognition of the partner would depend on the amount of support.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
The International Conference on AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Africa offers conference supporters various possibilities to enhance their visibility and association with the event. Selected “partnership” opportunities allow each partner unique ways of associating brands or messages with different aspects of the conference. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
- University of Huddersfield Funded opportunities in Health Sciences and Healthcare Research
- Asia Pacific Leaders’ Conclave on Malaria Elimination 2023
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.