This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Health and Medicine & the ANU College of Science. The scholarship has been generously established by Mr Jon Nicholson, in memory of his late father, Dr Angus Nicholson.
Field of study
Science (Honours), Medical Science, Health Science
The award is available each year to a current or prospective ANU student who:
(a) is a domestic or international student
(b) has an outstanding academic record in science
(c) has a demonstrated passion for his or her chosen field of Science
(d) is eligible for enrolment or already enrolled at the University in the Honours year of an undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Science or the ANU College of Health & Medicine or an equivalent degree program at another tertiary educational institution.
How to apply
Please note that the application for 2021 will open from 15th September 2020.
To be considered for the award applicants must:
1) Apply by written letter to email@example.com setting out one’s passion for science and one’s academic achievements.
2) The applicant must also organise two references from people who are well placed to support the application and comment on this passion, and arrange for referees to send their reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no separate application form for this scholarship. However, one must submit all the required documents by the deadline published on the scholarship website to complete the application process.
The application for the 2021 award is open until the deadline of 30th November 2020.
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health Yerby Fellowship Program
- Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship in Science
- Education Future International Scholarship 2021
- Call for Applications: Penn CFAR Developmental Pilot Awards
- Postdoc in Epidemiology- University of Copenhagen