Call for Application: Y-PEER Pakistan, together with its’ partners Y-PEER Asia Pacific Center, Robert Carr Fund, Institute for Social and Youth Development (ISYD), Ipas Pakistan and The Expert Outreach, are going to conduct the 1st National E-course on Peer Education and Reproductive Health and Rights. This course intends to bring information on various issues such as SRHR, Family Planning, MHM, Gender Equality, Mental Health and other issues to young people of Pakistan.
Who should join the e-course?
- Young people, including young vulnerable people age 15 – 29 from Pakistan.
Where will the e-course take place, and is there any cost for the course?
- We will use Google Classroom as the platform of the e-course. Participants do not need to pay any cost for the e-course.
How long does the e-course take to complete?
- Participants have freedom of choice to attend the offline class at their convenience, and each class will be online for 2 weeks.
The e-course takes about 30- 60 minutes per class. There will be 6-8 bi-weekly classes which will be completed in 1 and a half months starting from September 2021.
What are the e-course topics?
The e-course will provide information about sexual and reproductive health and rights for young advocates and activists promoting young populations’ rights and empowerment, especially at national and local levels. At the same time, the course intends to open the discussion of the linkages between SRHR and HIV for YKPs, and what would be required to address young populations’ specific needs in order for them to realize their rights to well-being as recognized by the SRHR agenda.
- Class 1: Understanding Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Class 2: Family Planning
- Class 3: Menstrual Hygiene Management
- Class 4: Sexually transmitted infection & HIV
- Class 5: Violence, Sex and Gender
- Class 6: Body Shaming & Bullying
- Class 7: Youth Friendly Health Services (YFHS)
- Class 8: Mental Health, Life Skills Based Education (LSBE) and Safe Abortion
- Class 9: Consent
What will you receive at the end of the course?
- All the participants who complete the course will receive a certificate of participation from Y-PEER Pakistan and Partners.
- The special title will be provided to group participants allowing them privileges to know about the various events and activities at the national, regional and Global Levels.
Detail information or any question related to this training can be requested by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
How to join the e-course?
- You will have to fill the Registration form. The form could be completed within 5-10 minutes using the following link mentioned below.
Application Link: External Link
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
- New Horizons PhD Studentship: NCDs in Nepal
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.