- Job ID 93825
HERD International is a research and development agency dedicated to generating and utilizing evidence to improve the health and well-being of people. Our mission involves empowering individuals and communities through collaborative efforts with policy practitioners, researchers, and concerned stakeholders. We are committed to promoting evidence-informed and contextually tailored solutions to address local issues, strengthen systems, and establish best practices, with the ultimate goal of enhancing the quality of life.
HERD International seeks applications from potential candidates for the following positions for anticipated five-year donor-funded projects in the areas of monitoring, evaluation, research, learning, governance, and health system strengthening.
Location: Central Office, Lalitpur
Position Open For:
- Chief of Party
- Grants and Compliance Manager
- Practice Lead: Diversity, Gender Equity and Social Inclusion (DGESI)
- Practice Lead: Health System Strengthening
- Practice Lead: Governance and Partnership
- Practice Lead: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL)
- Practice Lead: Knowledge Management and Evidence Uptake
- Practice Lead: Capacity Building
- ToR _Chief of Party.pdf
- ToR _Grants and Compliance Manager.pdf
- ToR _Practice Lead Capacity Building.pdf
- ToR _Practice Lead Diversity, Gender Equity and Social Inclusion (DGESI).pdf
- ToR _Practice Lead Governance and Partnership.pdf
- ToR _Practice Lead Health System Strengthening.pdf
- ToR _Practice Lead Knowledge Management and Evidence Uptake.pdf
- ToR _Practice Lead Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL).pdf
Instructions for applying:
Applicants may find each position’s Terms of Reference (ToR) and required qualifications on the website of HERD International.
Applicants can download Job Description from the link: www.herdint.com/vacancy
Please submit your CV and a cover letter mentioning the position in the subject line to email@example.com by December 11, 2023.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and early application submission is encouraged. Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted and progressed to the subsequent stage of the selection process.
We encourage applications from women and people from diverse groups across ethnicity and geography.