Implementation Research addresses implementation bottlenecks, identifies optimal approaches for a particular setting, and promotes the uptake of research findings: ultimately, it leads to improved health care and its delivery……
Implementation Research (IR) Initiative in Nepal was founded in December 2019 in collaboration with Public Health Update and Public Health Initiative. The main purpose of this Initiative is to promote implementation science in Nepal to support better implementation in both policy and practice in the health sector.
IR Initiative in Nepal is dedicated to facilitating communication and collaboration between implementation research practitioners in Nepal. This initiative aims to bring together senior policymakers, practitioners, and national and international researchers to promote learning about implementation science in Nepal.
We are dedicated to facilitating IR and to collaboration between implementation research teams, public health professionals, researchers, and students to train, conduct and promote IR in Nepal.
We are committed to sharing resources, information and funding opportunities to promote implementation research in Nepal.
- To advocate and promote implementation science for generating evidence-based health policies, plans, and in practice.
- To disseminate knowledge resources, publications, research papers, and policy briefs on implementation science, international practices, and guidelines.
- To build the capacity of professionals and students by supporting and organizing training and educational sessions on implementation science.
- To strengthen research collaborations with implementation research teams, national and international Implementation science networks, societies, and associations.
- To build a partnership with international implementation research networks and associations to work together in Nepal.
- To share funding opportunities, announcements and information related to implementation science.
If you would like more information about the network and how to collaborate, feel free to write at email@example.com.
You can also share your IR related articles, documents, policy briefs as well as research papers for wider dissemination through our network.
Social media networks
“Implementation science is the scientific study of methods to promote the integration of research findings and evidence-based interventions into healthcare policy and practice. It seeks to understand the behavior of healthcare professionals and support staff, healthcare organizations, healthcare consumers, and policymakers in context as key variables in the sustainable uptake, adoption, and implementation of evidence-based interventions.”
-[NIH Fogarty International Center]