The Ministry of Health and Population has endorsed a guideline for Geriatrics (Senior Citizens) Health Service Program Implementation. It provides 50 percent discount for senior citizens (aged 60 years +) in certain health services as prescribed by hospital management.
- Recommended readings: Medical Treatment of Deprived Citizens (Bipanna Nagarik Kosh), MoHP
List of Hospitals for Geriatrics (Senior Citizens) Health Service Program Implementation
- B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Koshi Hospital, Biratnagar
- Mechi Hospital, Bhadrapur
- Udayapur Hospital, Udayapur
- Narayani Hospital, Birgunj
- Janakpur Hospital, Janakpur
- Gaur Hospital, Rauthat
- Gajendra Narayan Singh Hospital, Rajbiraj, Saptari
- Patan Academy of Health Sciences
- Ayurveda Teaching. Hospital, Kirtipur
- Bharatpur Hospital, Bharatpur
- Bir Hospital, National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), Kathmandu
- Hetauda Hospital, Makawanpur
- National Trauma Center, Kathmandu
- Sukraraj Tropical and Infectious Disease Hospital, Teku
- Pokhara Academy of Health Science
- Dhaulagiri Hospital, Baglung
- Bheri Hospital, Banke
- Rapti Academy of Health Science (RAHS)
- Lumbini Hospital
- Province Hospital, Surkhet
- Karnali Academy of Health Sciences (KAHS)
- Seti Hospital, Dhangadi
- Dadheldura hospital
- World Health Day 2023: 75 years of improving public health
- WHO certifies Azerbaijan and Tajikistan as malaria-free
- National Population and Housing Census 2021: A Report on Maternal Mortality
- Experts call for action on the commercial determinants of health and health equity
- WHO steps up the Director-General’s flagship initiative to combat tuberculosis
Thanks for visiting us.
Disclaimer: The resources, documents, guidelines, and information on this blog have been collected from various sources and are intended for informational purposes only. Information published on or through this website and affiliated social media channels does not represent the intention, plan, or strategies of an organization that the initiator associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly indicated.
If you have any complaints, information, or suggestions about the content published on Public Health Update, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.