Understanding the global landscape of disease burden in the context of climate change
The Institute of Tropical Medicine in Antwerp and the Nepal Health Research Council would like to invite you to the 64th ITM Colloquium, held in Kathmandu, Nepal from 21 to 23 November. This will be a great opportunity to share knowledge, expertise and perspectives to discuss the global landscape of disease burden in the context of climate change.
The conference programme includes lectures from outstanding international experts on climate change impact research. The colloquium contains six sessions:
- Climate Change and Planetary Health
- Uncovering the Complex Relationship Between Infectious Diseases and Climate Change
- Climate Change and Mental Health
- Addressing Non-communicable Diseases and Climate Change
- Climate Change, Child Health and Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Global and National Response to address Health Risks of Climate Change
- A reference template can be downloaded here.
- The main text of the abstract should be maximum 250 words.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Authors and contributors are encouraged to have their texts proofread by external reviewers.
- The submission will be confirmed by an automatic e-mail notification.
- All submitted abstracts are subjected to a peer review process. After the evaluation, corresponding authors will receive feedback until 31 July 2023.
- The Scientific Committee may change the requested presentation type from oral to poster or from poster to an oral presentation following consultation with and approval by the authors.
- The accepted abstracts require at least one of the authors to have pre-registered for the event in order to ensure that the presenters are committed to attending the conference and presenting their work.
- Along with your abstract, you are required to submit a CV, and a short motivation letter.
- In case you find any difficulty in submitting your abstract electronically, please contact email@example.com.
Call for abstracts – Deadline 30 June 2023
The Scientific Committee now welcomes the submission of abstracts for original contributions to the topic ‘Understanding the global landscape of disease burden in the context of climate change’.
Authors may submit abstracts relevant to the sessions either as an oral or as a poster contribution. The abstracts submitted will be assessed, peer reviewed and grouped by topic.
You can find all the instructions to submit your abstract on the colloquium website.